To enter a room you should knock on the door, and to enter the Saudi market you should have a Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC. Working with Auto Spare Parts makes you face more challenges, and to be safe you always need to have all the accreditations and certificates for the product. With the PCoC for Auto Spare Parts, consider yourself as one of the Saudi market retailers.
And as we know that success always needs a partner, Tabseer is your partner in expanding your business as it is a notified body by SASO to grant you the Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC for Auto Spare Parts that is necessary to enter the Saudi market. But first, there are many things that you need to know about PCoC for Auto Spare Parts, and we are here to answer all your questions.
Why do you need to get a Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC for Auto Spare Parts?
To answer this question you need to know that any business around the world is facing many challenges now, today’s world becomes faster, and everyone takes many risks throughout the day, but there is no one on the earth risks his/her life.
So, people are targeting quality life by having high-quality products, and when your business challenge is to enter a new market, you need to make sure that your product is of high quality and already matches international standards.
And if you are an importer or manufacturer of Auto Spare Parts and trying to enter the Saudi market, the shortest and safe way is to get your product a “Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC”.
How to get your Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC for Auto Spare Parts
To get your product a Certificate of Conformity you need to do three main things:
- First: Choose a right Conformity Provider Body
- Second: Go with the Request Process
- Third: Check on Product Files
Here we are going to discuss each point in detail.
- First: Choose a right Conformity Provider Body to get the Product Certificate of Conformity for Auto Spare Parts
The Conformity Provider such as Tabseer helps you in several ways, such as checking the documents, making sure that you match the standards and specifications, and making your process easier.
To choose the right provider you need to ensure that:
1.It is a Global Company
Make sure when you are choosing the conformity provider that it is a global company with a large geographical scope, which helps you in having a diversity of talented people who will work on your project.
2.It has many years of experience in the market
Picking a Conformity Provider with years of experience gives your business a plethora of expertise, to learn more about the performance, and the way you keep going forward in your targeted industry.
3.Kind of the offering services
Make sure that the company is providing the Product Certificate of Conformity in your business scope and industry.
- Second: Go with the Request Process to get the Product Certificate of Conformity for Auto Spare Parts
Now it is your turn to get the Product Certificate of Conformity for our Auto Spare Parts, which requires you to follow a 5-step process:
- Saber Registration and adding all the required data.
- Choosing the Provider, “Certification Body (CB)” like Tabseer.
- Reviewing data validity and document accuracy.
- Submit the requirements.
- Congratulations! The Product Certificate of Conformity for Auto Spare Parts is done.
- Third: Check on Product Files to get the Product Certificate of Conformity for Auto Spare Parts
Last but not least, you need to check your files and make sure that your auto spare parts are matching the requirements and following the Saudi Standards, Metrology, and Quality technical regulations.
And the documents are including the following:
- Documents for Conformity: Testing Reports, Certificates of Quality, Assessment Reports for Risks, and the Inspection Reports.
- Technical Documents: Product Design, Dimensions, Specifications, Plan, and Photo.
Don’t wait too long, your business success depends on your decision, get the Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC for Auto Spare Parts with Tabseer now.